1. Consent and agreement
By using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not disclose any personal information of this site.
2. General Information
The following data protection notice is designed to inform you about the processing of your personal data and your rights regarding this processing in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”) and the local legislation in force.
We, the company TRACKNAMIC SRL, represent the operator of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation and therefore we are responsible for the processing of the data described below.
For questions or requests regarding data processing, please contact the data protection officer, whose contact details can be found below.
2.3. The person responsible for data protection
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at any time using the following contact details: 0786 / 977.288, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Processing Information
3.1 Purpose of data collection
The personal data controller collects the data of the data subjects through the registration form available on the site and during all future commercial transactions in order to meet their requirements regarding the object of activity of the company, in order to conclude contracts with the company’s customers, to issue invoices related to the services offered.
Also, the purpose of data processing is to maintain customer relationships and data analysis. This includes market research, customer opinion polls, customer analysis, segmentation, etc. (if appropriate).
3.2. Customer registration
We will process the personal data collected through the existing contact form on the company’s website and during future commercial transactions, in order to conclude and execute the contract with customers.
This processing is based on the provisions of Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation.
Beneficiaries of the data
The company TRACKNAMIC SRL is the only legal entity that benefits and processes the personal data of the data subjects. No other transfers of personal data are made to other recipients, unless we have this obligation by law (for example: processing by financial and tax services, police, justice, social security).
For more information on the proper protection of the international transfer of data or a copy thereof, please contact the person responsible for data protection by e-mail at: email@example.com.
Mandatory / Voluntary Provision of Data and Duration of their retention
The provision of the following data is necessary in order to be able to conclude a contract with you and to process the customer registration: customer name, object of activity, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number.
The data collected during the customer registration process is provided by you voluntarily.
You are not required to provide the data. If you do not provide us with this personal data, this will not affect you.
However, your refusal may make it impossible to carry out the activities for the purposes indicated above.
Your personal data will be stored until the end of the relationship with the customer, unless we have a legal obligation to further store your data in order to present it to public authorities, for example tax authorities.
The storage and transfer of your personal data to public authorities for the purpose of fulfilling a legal obligation is legally based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter c) of the Regulation.
If we do not have the obligation to store your data in order to present them to public authorities, we will delete / destroy them when the relationship with the customer ends.
Please note that there may be other reasons that prevent the immediate deletion of your data, for example, mandatory archiving periods, pending actions, claims, the exercise or defense of legal rights, etc.
4. Your rights
4.1. As a data subject you may contact the person responsible for data protection at any time and free of charge, with a notification, using the contact details mentioned above in point 2.3 in order to exercise your rights in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
4.2.These rights are the following:
• The right to receive information on data processing and a copy of the data processed (right of access, Article 15 of the Regulation),
• The right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data (the right to rectification, art. 16 of the Regulation),
• You may request the deletion of your personal data if the purpose for which it was collected no longer exists, if its processing is contrary to legal provisions, if its processing excessively affects your interests or if the processing is based on your consent. revoked (right to be forgotten, Rule 17 of the Rules of Procedure),
• The right to request a restriction on data processing (right to a restriction on processing, Article 18 of the Regulation),
• The right to receive personal data about the data subject in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and to request the transmission of such data to another controller (right to data portability, Article 20 of the Regulation) ,
• The right to object to the processing of data with the intention of ceasing processing (right to object, Article 21 of the Regulation),
• The right to withdraw consent given at any time in order to stop the processing of data based on your consent. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of consent given before withdrawal (right to withdraw consent, Article 7, paragraph 3 ).
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that data processing is a breach of the Regulation (the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, Article 77 of the Regulation).
5. Data security
5.1. For the protection of your data, the personal data controller has taken technical and organizational measures to protect such data in particular against loss, manipulation or unauthorized access.
5.2. The measures adopted are regularly checked and are constantly adapted to the state of the art. In the event of a breach of the protection of your personal data, which is estimated to result in a major risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify you immediately, as soon as possible within 72 hours.
5.3 Please keep in mind that you are personally responsible for the confidentiality and safeguarding of your user data or passwords, which have been handed over or communicated to you.
6. Minor data processing
6.1 We expressly inform you that all processing of personal data relates exclusively to persons who have reached the age of 16. The use of systems and tools, as well as the results of data processing of users who do not have this minimum age is prohibited without the consent of parents / guardians. If, however, a processing of personal data takes place, we will stop processing this data once we become aware of this fact.
7. Data provided by you
7.1. Personal data are processed by us according to the legal provisions in force regarding the protection of personal data. If you correspond with us or complete a data form on our website, please note that the data you provide on that form will be processed for the purposes described in point 3.
8. The data collected by us
If you visit our website, personal data is automatically recorded using cookies. For more information on the cookies used on our website, see point 8.
8.1. Data processing for which consent is required
The company TRACKNAMIC SRL processes personal data obtained through the company’s website for the following purposes:
• When sending the contact form, your personal data in the categories name, surname, telephone, email address are processed by the operator.
• Purpose: Responding to your request
• Theme: Legitimate interest to process your questions individually and to be able to answer credibly, respectively consent for the processing of customer usage data on the website
• Storage duration: the duration of the contract, to which is added 12 months.
Consequences of refusal: if you do not agree with this processing, we will not receive data about you and we will not be able to provide you with details about the requested information.
9. Amendments to this Declaration
9.1. We will periodically update this Privacy Statement. To the extent that we make changes to the contents of this Privacy Statement or make any significant changes to the way we use your personal information, we will revise this Privacy Statement to reflect those changes, including with the revision of the date of entry. in force of the Privacy Statement. Please refer to this Privacy Statement whenever you can to inform us of how we use and protect your personal information. If we make significant changes to the Statement, we may also post a notice on our homepage. Any changes will only apply from the date of revision.